Thursday, May 29, 2008

I LOVE FREE STUFF!

I have a new hobby. I find anything and everything FREE online. And I'm telling you, it is literally EVERYWHERE! I love to see the mailman coming up to the house, because he's always bringing me free samples, coupons, etc.

Here are a few little goodies I thought I'd share. They all have very quick and easy forms to fill out and you don't have to take any stupid survey or quiz to get the stuff free.

Get a FREE Penn Carabineer Sports Watch

Get a FREE Taco Bell Fruitista Freeze with any purchase

Get a FREE sample of Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS for the tips.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, Great site. Love the yummy chocolate. If you like free stuff, then you should check out this site
http://tinyurl.com/6oxscq

It's free to join and saves you a bundle.