Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We all have the right to our beliefs

People are funny. And I don't mean humorous. They are strange. Since I've started blogging, I've learned people only want to hear what they believe. Rarely do people open up to another person's view if it differs from theirs.

I don't understand that.

I don't understand people that are that closed minded.

I don't blog because I think I'm right about everything. I don't blog to make money. Or anger people. Or make waves. I'm just simply putting down my thoughts. Take it or leave it. If you don't like it; if it doesn't meet your train of thought, that's fine. I'm not going to try to change your mind, or become angered because you don't agree with me. It's your right. And it's mine too.

Your opinions, your thoughts, your likes and dislikes makes you who you are. It would be a pretty boring world if we were all the same. Why would you want it that way?

4 comments:

Larry said...

Well said!

Great Post!

Anonymous said...

I say if they don't like it, they don't have to read! Nicely put.

Taylor Blue said...

WOnderful post...if people don't like what others say that is their problem..I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

Garret Belisle said...

I am soo proud of you. Your blog looks great. I love the fact that you say what you feel. Any html changes you need or help with I will do for free. Keep up the great work!!!

Garret
www.need-to-get-some.blogspot.com